Where do I go to get the Artifact of Warrior?

1. I'm on the search for the 12 artifacts, I have all but one of them and that is the Artifact of Warrior. I went on the Chozo Artifact guide and it says that I need to go to the "ELITE RESEARCH" but when I went there I didn't uncover any beast. Although there was an Elite Pirate there, but Its unable to be owned by the one and only(namely me)...am I really supposed to go to the "OMEGA RESEARCH"? If so, do I have to defeat the OMEGA PIRATE again!!!!!!???
    Thanks dude!
    -Viewtifuljoebro

User Info: viewtifuljoebro

viewtifuljoebro - 9 years ago

1. Go to the Elite Reserch and power bomb the tank. This will unleash the Phazon Elite (the only one EVER, so scan it). Once you kill it you'll get the artifact.

User Info: SnuffimabobIII

SnuffimabobIII - 9 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There is another room with "research" in it. It is on the top level, and going through the shortcut would skip it.

There is a pirate in the tank on the bottom, power bomb it.

User Info: Iffymuffin

Iffymuffin - 9 years ago 1 0
  2. it is in the elite research, at the bottom floor. there is a pirate enclosed in blue glass, use a power bomb to shatter the glass and you can fight the pirate using Super Missiles.

User Info: abbazy

abbazy - 9 years ago 1 0
  3. I forget what room exactly, but it has the giant roof-mounted plasma beam at the top. at the bottom, there is a tank with this weird-looking thing in it; power bomb the tank, kill it and something happens to make you get it.

User Info: halofrost00

halofrost00 - 9 years ago 0 0
  4. The room it is located in is Elite Research in the Phazon Mines. Scan the tank to learn it is made of Bendezium, a material that can be destroyed using Power Bombs. The creature inside is called a Phazon Elite, and it is the only one in the entire game, so be sure to scan it. It can be killed with any weapon, but the best weapons to use are the Super Missiles. The Ice Spreader may also work, if you have it, but I've never tried it, so experiment a little bit.

User Info: TripleXRated

TripleXRated - 9 years ago 0 0
  5. Sorry forgot to mention this.

There is only one Omega Pirate, what do you mean by "fight it again?"

And yes, you do have to go to Omega Research, but that's not where you fight the Omega Pirate. You fight him on the third level of the Phazon Mines, in a room called "Elite Quarters."

User Info: TripleXRated

TripleXRated - 9 years ago 0 0