In Magmoor Caverns, exactly how do I jump in morph ball to get the energy tank in Transport Tunnel A?

1. I'm going for 100% completion and I need to get the energy tank in the Magmoor Caverns Transport Tunnel A morph ball tunnel. I know I need to jump up to get it, but exactly how to I do it? Regular bomb jumping doesn't propel me high enough. If someone could help me that would be great. Thanks,

User Info: hpotter101

hpotter101 - 9 years ago

1. Ah, the double bomb jump. The most difficult non-required technique in the game. It will take perfect timing with all 3 of your bombs to do it. Basically, it all hinges on when you place the second bomb. In detail, what you do is this: First, put yourself directly under the shaft, so that you won't bounce off the walls, and place the first bomb. Now this is the key. Place the second bomb right when the first bomb starts to shrink right before it explodes. Then place the third bomb at the top of the jump from the first explosion. If it works, you will fall down into the second bomb, which will blow you up into the third one, and the third one will explode just as you start to fall but while you are still within range, giving you double the normal bomb jump height. This is the only way to get it done, and you can still miss if the second and third bombs aren't in exactly the right place. But at least you can't fall in the lava after you get past the first time.

User Info: LinkSamus3

LinkSamus3 - 9 years ago 1 0