1. The thing is, that i have a Pokémon Green cartridge (A autentic one, i'm more than sure it's the original). For some reason, every time i create a new game and save it, at almost 7 hours (Depends of the time i haven't loaded the file) it says the following "The save file is corrupted!" In Japanese, obviously. I haven't done any glitches or that Missingno, that Mew thing or the Old Man bug. Nothing. 1 month ago it worked and didn't said that the file was corrupted. The game works fine, no bugs, nothing. Even i asked the guy who sold it to me, he says that he finished the game without any glitches. Can anyone help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

User Info: TruenoAzul1000

TruenoAzul1000 - 10 months ago

1. Possible concern would be the battery drying out - it's been over 20 years since the launch of Red/Green, so it's all too possible that the battery dried out and made it impossible for the games to hold their save data.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer - 4 months ago 1   0