Does this game have an english setting?

1. I wanted to know if you could change the language setting to english on pokemon green?

User Info: boots103

boots103 - 8 years ago

1. I believe that there were some illegal bootleg (pirated) cartridges going around that did have the game in English. I even know somebody that had one at one time. It's highly doubtful you'd ever come across one nowadays, however.

The Game Boy handhelds were all region-free, so games from any region would work on any other region's hardware.

However, it should be noted that if you ever use a foreign language Pokemon game in a English language version of the Stadium games, then this is known to cause serious problems.

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad - 8 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. There is not enough space in the cartridge to hold two languages, but it'll still play on an American GB.

User Info: magic_sword1

magic_sword1 - 8 years ago 0   0