How do I finish the Arthurian Runic Sword quest chain?

1. I read on a guide that you can get the Arthurian Runic Sword by doing the Enzyme the alchemist quest chain. I have a problem with the final quest of the quest chain.

In the first quest, you have to go to Dimension Camelot and scavenge the fields in front of Arthur's castle for the Spear of Lancelot and give it to Enzyme. Done.

In the second quest, you have to take the Mysterious Branch found in Nightlite Swamp to Dimension Camelot, give it to Merlin so it can become the Wand of Merlin, and then give it to Enzyme. Done.

In the third quest, you have to return to Dimension Camelot and find all nine axe shards. Then, you give it to the blacksmith back in Dimension H along with a wood log so he can craft it into the Axe of Gawain. Then you give it to Enzyme. Done.

In the fourth quest, you have to enter the Miniblin Mines in Dimension Z and get the silver and gold bars at the deepest end of the mines, return to Dimension H, give it to the blacksmith, and he'll give you the Saber of Percival, which you can give to Enzyme. Done.

In the fifth quest, you have to enter the secret dungeon in Dimension M, the Dayzee Meadow, and find the Bow of Lamorak among the petunias, and give it to Enzyme. Done.

In the sixth quest, you have to go to Scarfy Fortress in Dimension K and steal the Tome of Galahad and give it to Enzyme. Done.

In the seventh quest, you have to journey to Crystalline Caverns and slay the Lunar Beast with the Optical Blade or Laser Staff to get the Dragon-Serpent's Freezeflame Crystal, which you can give to Enzyme. After seventeen in-game days, Enzyme will give you the Arthurian Runic Sword.

Now, the problem is, the guide doesn't mention how to get to Crystalline Caverns or where it's located. Can I have some help here? I need it to beat the final boss. It's so hard! I heard that the Arthurian Runic Sword can make it much more easier to defeat.

User Info: Kirby321

Kirby321 - 8 years ago
  2. Finally! After about a week of waiting, I finally get an answer >_>

I tried speaking to the space alien. All he's giving me is this nonsensical response =/ He keeps saying:

|+ ' $ 4|_|_ +|-|3|23 , |3|_4(|< 4|\||) \/\/|-||+3 , (|_34|2 4$ (|2`/$+4|_ . `/0|_| 63+ |\|0+|-|||\|6 ! `/0|_| |_0$3 ! 600|) |)4`/ , $||2 .

User Info: Kirby321

Kirby321 - 8 years ago
  3. ben, why don't you just give me the answer? This is the answers section, right? ._.

User Info: Kirby321

Kirby321 - 8 years ago

1. So, I would've responded to your unanswered question sooner Mr. Kirby, but I was stuck at the same point myself. In case you are still stuck on it, the alien's strange pattern of speech decodes to "<(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)>" when you use your special decoder ring you found in the bottom of the box of cereal at the very beginning of the game. As I'm sure you know by now, this means he wants an extremely rare Neon Yoshi Egg. If you didn't eat all the cereal to get your decoder ring, you can't go back and have to restart your file. Sorry. =/

So, if you're still stuck on this, I hoped I helped! If you've figured it out the hard way, maybe I've helped someone else. ^_^

User Info: Sparx555

Sparx555 - 7 years ago 0   0

1. You ask a space alien to show you the way, and in return, you must use it do conquer the world, but not for 50 years for one reason or another. You're tired from the other 6 quests, so you send your pet hedgehog to go get it. While he's gone, the final boss comes to fight you early because he doesn't appreciate people who use overpowered weapons. Since you don't have the weapon, you lose by default, making this the first game you finish by losing. So, your hedgehog spends the next 50 years fighting Gawain, Percival, and Arthur in what I'm sure was a "thrilling" adventure.

I hear in the sequel, he blows up the aliens with a space laser, but accidentally destroys the sword too, and gets killed by the first game's final boss.

User Info: mahboi

mahboi - 8 years ago 1   0

1. Are you seriously stuck on this game? Well I'm not going to just give away the answer, but i will say that a hint lies in this riddle, "What is bright as night and black as sun?"

If you cant figure even THAT out, then shame on you. And if z=7 and 3=6 then Juju fruit=The End of THe world????? GAHAKHSLIGSALYAGIS

User Info: PunishedBen

PunishedBen - 8 years ago 1   1
  2. Please, this answers segment should be used for actual questions about the actual game.

What you just wrote Mr. Kirby, was the stupidest, most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Everyone who has posted here is now dumber from now reading it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President - 8 years ago 0   1