I can't transfer pokemon from my R4 TTDS card, is there another way?

1. I just unlocked the transfer lab and I tried to trade pokemon from my TTDS card but i need to put the card in after I turn it on to get to ds download mode, but it then says i dont have a legible ds card inside, or a communication error. Are there any ways to trade Pokemon between the difference in generations?

User Info: ryguy649

ryguy649 - 9 years ago
  2. I dont think it has anything to do with White ATM. Im just wondering because you need to go onto DS Download play with a legible DS Card inserted but instead I have a R4 TTDS card that I have to insert after I turn on my system to get onto DS Download play so it can't connect with the file on the card. Is there any other way?

User Info: ryguy649

ryguy649 - 9 years ago

1. The problem is that u need to send ur pokemon from the r4 to an orignal cartridge then transfer to pokemon white version(i had this myself)

User Info: pursuit_master

pursuit_master - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You have to use ORIGINAL cartridge
    some says that both games must be original
    some says that only the Gen4 games must be original

User Info: kyogre8877

kyogre8877 - 9 years ago 1   1
  2. Im having the same problem and i know those answers are completely useless,no offense
    its driving me crazy!it wont work.it said i didn't have a compatible game,my heart gold, and it was the only thing in there and icould still play it!

if anyone can help me and the question submitter ill trade them some shiny's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: ZackpAttack

ZackpAttack - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. If I'm right you have to have beat the elite four in the game you are trying to transfer from and if it still doesn't work try going through all the towns(assuming you haven't) and if not still try7 beating the elite four in white for the sencond time some features are unlocked only then.

User Info: Tai1021

Tai1021 - 9 years ago 0   1