Why do I keep getting an error code whenever I enter the GTS?

1. I probably am going to get criticism for this, but here goes. For my pokemon black, Im trying out this program called "Pokegen" which for those that dont know can allow to create legit pokemon, provided that you follow the instructions and do a little research. It requires to manually input the DNS server for it (which is easily available to you). Ive had access to a guide which I followed quite closely and promises a new pokemon when you reach the GTS. However, whenever I reach the GTS, I stay for maybe a few seconds before I get error code "13274" and throws me out. Weird, since when I change the DNS back on auto, I get in the GTS just fine. If anyone may have some sort of solution to this problem, that would be highly appreciated.

User Info: InuMiro

InuMiro - 6 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    What DS are you using this on? I know that Nintendo absolutely hates 3rd party stuff like this, so they jammed all the new DS's with firmware to block such things...by "new" I mean DSi and up. As in, newer than DS Lite, DS Phat. Dunno if that would cause a problem with this or not, I DO know that DSi's are a pain to get to work with homebrew applications though.

User Info: DrMcFranky

DrMcFranky - 6 years ago
  3. Additional Details:
    My DS is just a DS lite. I KNOW Im putting the DNS in the right place thanks to the handy guide Ive been following and Im using public wifi.

User Info: InuMiro

InuMiro - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Wi-fi problem?Usually that happens or if you're using public wifi its normal,since alot of users are using it too

User Info: NarutoAxel3

NarutoAxel3 - 6 years ago 0 0