How do I get DSi camera unlockables?

1. I bought an original the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands game for the DSI. In level 1 map, after finishing levels I was told to activate the camera in the menu and point it to a light source in order to get an ulockable. I dont know what to do. Can you help me understand what I am suppose to do? Thanks
    (I have tried activating the funcdtion, and pointing it to TV, light bulbs, sun, but nothing happends)

User Info: 7ATalavera

7ATalavera - 8 years ago
  2. In world 1 map, after finishing level 5 was told to activate the camera and point it to a light source. I activate it, press every button, still nothing happens.

I know they are used for the level after the one before the final boss, Can you help me understand what I am supposed to do in order to unlock them?

User Info: 7ATalavera

7ATalavera - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I just copied this from my FAQ, but this is how you get the camera to work for bonus levels, starting with the first:

After completing this stage Razia will talk to you from the WORLD MAP,

Activate the camera in the menu and orient it to a source of light. You will
    unlock a new challenge. An extra level will appear after level 6.

-After she says this, press START and tap the CAMERA option. Then aim the
    upper screen to a source of light, capturing it on camera, and a BONUS LEVEL
    will appear before the final BOSS LEVEL. You have to unpause and look at the
    world map to see the new level. There is no sound or visual cue from the
    camera.

User Info: Player_Persoon

Player_Persoon - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. The dsi things is for the level after the one before the final boss.

User Info: warrawed

warrawed - 7 years ago 0   1