How do I beat polar bear?

1. I get it's life down to a low number and it launchs a massive attack on me. Something like -400lp.

User Info: corywory

corywory - 10 years ago
  2. Just a couple quick questions:
    Do you mean Kurak for the polar bear sidequest?
    What Level/Class are you, and what abilities do you have?

If you are a barbarian, having an excellent weapon and Roar/Backswing combo makes for lots of damage.

User Info: tinynewtman

tinynewtman - 10 years ago

1. It also depends on your class. If you are using Assassin, then just setup a giant Strike combo and nail it for +80 damage in one shot.

The enemy can only use skills and abilities as long as they have the mana required for them. Try using a skill that reduces or prevents the enemy from gaining mana.

User Info: Zaraf

Zaraf - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Simple DO NOT ALLOW IT TO GET RED GEMS

User Info: slidecage2020

slidecage2020 - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. I liked using Enrage then Tribal mark to boost my skull damage and Slam to drain the polar bear's mana.
    Or Enrage then Pummel. I'm playing as a Bar---- grrr, warrior so my advice may not help, but there it is.

User Info: kajoshin1

kajoshin1 - 10 years ago 0   0