How do I solve setting up the symbols in the pillars?

1. I'Ve tried from rt to lft..from up to down all same, all different..nothing workd.

User Info: tucker1000

tucker1000 - 9 years ago
  2. One quick thing... how did you get out of the safe with your snuff box and candle?

User Info: forestergal

forestergal - 9 years ago
  3. I'm stumped with this snuff box and candle thing too.

User Info: alanspar

alanspar - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Activate the candle then click abouve the desk near the fire, the candle will melt into the snuff box and you can make the imprint.

User Info: alanspar

alanspar - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. HIi i also need help with the pillars done as the above but does't seem to work.help please

User Info: jeffeve

jeffeve - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. The scrolls you carry with you have the symbols in four different orders for the four pillarsyou must complete. Hope this helps

User Info: helsibob

helsibob - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. I have already put the suuare scrolls down and done all theabove but no sequence seems to work/helsibob did you get past the pillars if so what sequence ,as you cnnot pick the stones(scrolls) back up.thanks

User Info: jeffeve

jeffeve - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. Not the squares the other ones you are carrying If you click on one and click again it brings up the order of symbols do that for each of the four you are carrying then try each one on the four pillars and it will work

User Info: helsibob

helsibob - 9 years ago 0   0
  6. Thanks much apreiceted

User Info: jeffeve

jeffeve - 9 years ago 0   0