How do I get the sugar?

1. I cant figure out how to get the sugar in the coat room. This level seems to be tripping me up.

User Info: americanlegend

americanlegend - 9 years ago
  2. I gave the book to George and got the card, in my tricks I have the teacake, the library card and a coin. I will try and use the library card there. Thanks for some insight!

User Info: americanlegend

americanlegend - 9 years ago
  3. I tried using the library card and it will not allow me to use it to pick up the sugar. Any suggestions?

User Info: tanyaK74

tanyaK74 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You need to go to the 1st. class reading and writing room, you'll find George, and he'll talk about a book that was taken from him. Once the conversation ends, go to the Promenade, scroll down and you'll find the book by the lifejackets. Take the book back to George and he'll leave you with a mess. Click on the mess and a library card will appear, grab it and go to the room with the sugar and use The library card...Sorry my answer couldn't be shorter.

User Info: angryelf

angryelf - 9 years ago 0   0