Where can I find X-Metal?

1. Hello, guys!

I've been playing SMT Strange Journey like for more than one year, and for months I'm trapped in this annoying maze-sector Eridanus.

I just can't find the X-metal for Jack.
    I've tried to follow some answers in this forum, but none of them work, same for the map we have in the guide's session. I'm afraid that I lost some important item, but I cant figure out what could I miss.

Look:
    1) This is the fragment of the map in our forum, the place I must go to get the forma that is missing, according to the map image: imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img661/7669/RKRW9L.png . The red circle is the forma. GB = gate search B. The light green spots are the places I've tried to go without success (next images i'll show them);

2) Heres the first place I should have access to the area through a Gate Search B (that doesnt even shows for me) imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img901/2121/Z8ry2w.jpg ;

3) Heres the second place imageshack.com/a/img661/4903/8sMD1h.jpg . Also doesnt appears;

4) And finally, as you guys can see, I do have "unlock B" and "gate search B" to search and open these gates: imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img673/5223/Nwrwcc.jpg .

I didnt get whats wrong :( can someone help me? Cannot stand this sector anymore!

PS: sorry for the resolution of the images, get the photos directly from my 3ds screen xD

User Info: Miaka2611

Miaka2611 - 4 years ago