Where can I find Red Rider?

1. I've found him once in Eridanus, but out of desperation due to lack of supplies, health, and the fact I needed to save, I ran from the battle. Now I can't find him anywhere. Could anyone suggest a good spot that I can likely find him in? Thank you in advance.

User Info: NeoEscaflowne

NeoEscaflowne - 9 years ago
  2. Some of the Fiends seem to just pop up in random places, sometimes near the entrance, and sometimes at the top or bottom of the dungeon. And even then, I think they sometimes like to throw you for a loop and appear in between areas. Anyways, I've now taken out Matador, White Rider, Black Rider, and Pale Rider (I found them). I've also defeated David and Alice (who found me during their missions). I don't think I'll be able to take out Mother Harlot due to being permanently on neutral. That's my update. Anyways, I'll keep searching.

User Info: NeoEscaflowne

NeoEscaflowne - 9 years ago

1. Unfortunately, finding fiends tends to be a very time-consuming and annoying affair. I suggest going up the stairs to floor 3, go south a few looking for an enemy search point, if there isn't one go back down and up again. It's near a save point and a heal point, and shouldn't take TOO long.

User Info: JackelofAH

JackelofAH - 9 years ago 3   0