Every times I talk to Yue, the game freeze??

1. The music still play though......

User Info: ConfusedPikachu

ConfusedPikachu - 9 years ago
  2. Wait, isn't Yue in Rune Factory 2 not 3?

User Info: bored4lifexx

bored4lifexx - 9 years ago

1. This is the first time I have heard of this glitch. Natsume know to have glitches in their games. The best know example was Harvest Moon Ds. They had to release that game because it was plagued with glitches. I would try not talking to her if it further cause problems. As far as I know, she doesn't sell anything good. If it still continues to be a problem, send it back in for repairs or take it back to the store for another copy that hopefully doesn't have the glitch. I'd go with the second option since I have not had glitch happen to me. More then likey, it could be your copy might have damaged when you bought it.

User Info: blueheart100

blueheart100 - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. @ bored4lifexx - Yue makes a cameo appearance as a travelling merchant that stays in the inn at random days. She sells rare and valuable items, though they are pretty expensive.

User Info: PokemonAddict23

PokemonAddict23 - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. What???i have no problem talking with her...

User Info: 5443Thomas

5443Thomas - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Please don't endorse emulation.

Yue does make a cameo in Rune Factory 3. She's like the Diamond General Store option "buy->Items and Ingredients" but way more diverse. She sells some of almost anything. I even managed to buy some Accessory Breads from her for 420G, which is not a bad price considering Blaise sells 'em at 350Gs at a fixed quantity.

It's too bad that you can't speak to her. It's probably best to ask for another copy or somehow repair it.

User Info: blackmailer26

blackmailer26 - 9 years ago 0   1
  4. That's probaly a problem with the game, do you use an emulator? If you use then it's a problem with the ROM you need to download a new one though...

That kind of bug happen to me on Rune Factory 2 so i download another ROM and it will work well, i download Rune Factory 3 and there is no problem with the ROM.

User Info: MikiKaori

MikiKaori - 9 years ago 0   2