Online i.d. help??!!?!!!!!?

1. I Know how to make the id.... but the email never gets sent... whats going on???

User Info: PokeGamer1942

PokeGamer1942 - 8 years ago
  2. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! It says on the website to try using g-mail, hotmail, etc. I never did it, my computer gives me a blank screen. Try using a different computer, thats what I'm gonna try.

User Info: totogirl123

totogirl123 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Well, I may be able to help you because I have had the same problem in the past, but to help you to my fullest I need more information such as what operating system you are using it on. For example, you cannot recieve the e-mail if you are using the Wii Internet Browser or the Nintendo DSi Browser. The Wii and DSi are VERY glitchy and do not have much memory to store the web page on, you can also try using a different computer.
    The main things are that you cannot enter multiple e-mail addresses because it will error the Hatena system, also, you should make sure the capitalization of your e-mail is EXACT, capitalization matters! Also you can try making a Hatena ID off of the website, it works MUCH better off of that site, because the Nintendo DSi's Hatena System IS VERY GLITCHY. So you're welcome! And thanks for reading this.

User Info: AceDdrax

AceDdrax - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. I got a new computer. It worked. But now my friend has this problem. Anyway, a newer computer should help. Stardust XAXLA(left)(down)R

User Info: totogirl123

totogirl123 - 6 years ago 0   0