Does this game get boring?

1. I would like to get a DSi so I can play the game Flipnote Studio. I'm wondering if Flipnote can bore you easily. Please be honest.

User Info: waffle624

waffle624 - 9 years ago

1. No people are always posting to keep others entertained and it allows them to entertained themselves, also its not really a game, its more of an art program

but no it shouldnt get boring

User Info: phildool

phildool - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. i got mine in december, and have only gone online about three times. It is now June, almost july, and I am still making flipnotes. XD it is so fun!

User Info: dragongirl97

dragongirl97 - 8 years ago 0   1
  2. That depends on if you have any ideas for flipnotes.Also,it's kinda limited,but its still pretty cool.(P.S.I f you ever find a flipnote creator named HannahJoe,I'm her brother.My sister and I kinda don't let HannahJoe herself use her DSI very often:B.)

User Info: l33t_iRk3n_Rm33

l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 - 8 years ago 0   1