How do I become able to use the Third Eye item to progress through the shiny spots?

1. I have seen one in a place called Iceberg Camp or something that insight says I have to use Third Eye but when I try it says <Main Char Name> has decided not to use this item. or something similar.

Anyone know what I'm suppose to do?

User Info: TULOA

TULOA - 10 years ago
  2. Dont worry about spoiling it lol I just need to know what I do after I get it. I was sailing around looking and did end up in the snowy area up north but cant get further cause I cant use the item and Insight says I need to use the item.

User Info: TULOA

TULOA - 10 years ago

1. It's not the item what you have to use, to progress you must go to Yamata (it's an island located at southeast from where you got the Third eye), once you get there go to the palace and talk to Susa on the second floor and after a long chat you will be able to get close to a girl lying on the floor and she is going to wake up and get another character in your party with the psynergy "secret" that lets you find secrets on places like the one you want to go

User Info: Alex_8A

Alex_8A - 10 years ago 0   0

1. To not spoil it, the Third Eye isnt a psy-energy item. It is used for story mode. So if you still have it, keep going around to the islands and ports until something happens with it.

User Info: GuardianDeath

GuardianDeath - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Ah, you arent suppose to be north just yet. Head towards the south out of the evil bubble, and you will find an island out there where you will use the item at.

User Info: GuardianDeath

GuardianDeath - 10 years ago 0   0