What is the combination for the very first electronic safe in the game?

1. I could work it out if there was some way to know if I got a digit correct but t doesn't, or am I missing something?

User Info: bgghgubcjhgknjk

bgghgubcjhgknjk - 9 years ago
  2. Never mind i just found out i don't need to crack the electronic door code i can go another direction thx any way

User Info: bgghgubcjhgknjk

bgghgubcjhgknjk - 8 years ago
  3. I used the cod 3187 to open the first safe, but it didn't work. do they change the number for each game?

User Info: waljerem

waljerem - 8 years ago
  4. maybe so, I sure hope not because that would really suck.

User Info: bgghgubcjhgknjk

bgghgubcjhgknjk - 8 years ago

Answers

1. You find a piece of paper after you sole the first puzzle with the code on it. :)

User Info: world-ender-49

world-ender-49 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Each set of two colored arrows must have directly below them, the same colored dotts as the arrows are. The upper righ circle has two blue arrows, first begin by getting the blue dots into the upper right circle. All the while doing this, keep in mind, each circle carries its opwn dots until the point where they intersect with the top/side of the ajpining circle. While the dots travel in thier respective circle, they change the circle they travel in once they arrive at that ajoining intersection. Once you can see the three circles they travel in (easy) and thier intersections (top righ and left of each circle) then it is a simpe,l matter to first get each colored dot, two red, two blue and two green, next to each ther, in other words the upper giht circle should be made to have two blue dots (right next to each other, then the top left circle should be made to have two green dots next to each other and the bottom center with two red dots next to each other. Get each set of dots ditrectly under their same colored arrows and the safe will open. The whole trick is realizing where the three circles intersect and that the same colored dots should be under their respective arrows, getting them thier (after noting thier intersection) is the easy part. The dots travel ONLY in thier own circles UNTIL that intersedction. WHile gett one any ONE colored dot onto it's correct circl, keep your eye on the next (not both) colored dot to insure you don't mess up the l;ast ones you've completed. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

User Info: PsiPhiTy1

PsiPhiTy1 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. my bad I answered wrong puzzle

User Info: PsiPhiTy1

PsiPhiTy1 - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. The numbers for the very first electronic safe is 3187. Hope this helps!

User Info: swiffer899

swiffer899 - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. You have to retrieve the paper with the code on it (3187) to unlock the keypad so you can enter the code.Hope this helps!

User Info: psbek

psbek - 8 years ago 0   0