Cant figure out the snooker table puzzle?

1. I got the same numbers 4 red balls missing worth 4 points 1 brown worth 4 points and a blue worth 5 points but thats only 3 numbers and i need 4 numbers for the keypad :(

User Info: Aymea

Aymea - 9 years ago

1. I just want to thank Alfiebadboy for the answer.

User Info: giraffe1962

giraffe1962 - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. I am having trouble with it also. When I looked on the cheats for the game they had that because there were 2 red balls missing in the PC game, they used 1 and 1 and then the other two balls. I have to assume that we have to break the 4 balls into two numbers. Maybe 2 and 2 or 1 and 3 or 3 and 1. I'm going to give it a try. Post again if it works for you. I even wrote to the company that makes the game about it. I'll post again if I get anywhere with it.

User Info: giraffe1962

giraffe1962 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. I was stuck on this for ages ,it differs from the pc answer its just a case of working out the balls value ON the table hope this helps

User Info: cherry1000

cherry1000 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. The answer is 9367 9reds green3 pink6 black7 on the table

User Info: alfiebadboy

alfiebadboy - 9 years ago 1   1
  4. Thank you to alfiebadboy!!!! I am past the blasted snooker safe!!! Yes!!!!

User Info: TamKar5

TamKar5 - 6 years ago 0   0