[SPOILERS] Alternative endings??

1. Hi there, a few days ago i beat wilfre and i got an ending where jake and brezo (the little raposa kidnapped by wilfre, brezo is her name in the spanish version) had a car accident. I understand that they're humans but thats not the question in fact.

Are the ending sequences linked with the questions creator does us in the begining of the game?

I collected all Pirate coins and saved all people but still got the same ending. Is Jake's dream the real ending? if it is, it seems to be the end of the drawn to life series.

Thank You!

User Info: Riverwind77

Riverwind77 - 11 years ago
  2. Yeah, i got the lavastream one, im sure i have all coins.

User Info: Riverwind77

Riverwind77 - 11 years ago

1. Drawn to life's ending has heather and Mike and their family winning Mari and Jowee dolls at the fair and then driving home, but a car accident kills their parents (as seen because their hands are on the grass) and they are sent to the hospital; Heather has half her face bandaged and Mike is in a coma, creating the raposa world as a dream. A police officer asks her questions about the crash; This was in the beginning of the game. She prays that her brother will wake up. He does, even though this causes all the raposas to die.

In collections, so it wouldn't be so dark (Collections includes both games for ds), Mike falls out of a tree.

User Info: Kordella

Kordella - 5 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Your are wrong their is no alternate ending they are all the same all the coins get you the last 3 sound tracks at issacs music shop

User Info: zer0Death123

zer0Death123 - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. Yeah, getting all the coins and Rapos, just gets you the Last 3 tracks in the store. There is no other ending besides the horrible one. But! There is still a 2% chance of Drawn to Life continuing! If there's something left unanswered in the wii version, it might continue the franchise! Or they could just make up a whole new story.

User Info: oneyoshi79

oneyoshi79 - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. There is an alternative ending where Heather and Mike are catching fireflies and Mike falls from a tree. I'm not really sure how I got this, but I did. I think it depends on what you 'remember' in the begining

User Info: katevalentine

katevalentine - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. Did you get the coin from the 2nd world where you can turn the lavastream on and off?

User Info: Lordpervert

Lordpervert - 11 years ago 0   3