I have found all of the large piriate coins, now what?

1. What do I do to recieve this 'treasure'?
    I have completed the game's main story as well so all areas/rapo are avaliable.

User Info: Marek93

Marek93 - 11 years ago
  2. Of course the lavastream! Thank you, will post if that is the last one and the treasure.

User Info: Marek93

Marek93 - 11 years ago
  3. got them all, including the lavastream one that changes and double checked. Who do I talk to (or where do I go)?

User Info: Marek93

Marek93 - 11 years ago
  4. Is it a gate in the village? The gold one near the top? That one isnt open and I cant find another gate in any watersong levels. Maybe I have missed one. That would really be annoying.

User Info: Marek93

Marek93 - 11 years ago
  5. Agreed, there should definitely have been a faster way to check other than entering each level and looking at the top screen.
    The gate isnt open yet nerd. The mystery continues...
    I have searched the Baki-beard level and all of watersong's other levels, and all of the villages several times. I have also defeated the final boss again and the ending was the same, so it is not a secret ending. I hope it isnt rapo coins, because Ive bought everything.

User Info: Marek93

Marek93 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. To recieve Bakibeards treasure, simply collect all the pirate coins throughout the game. The rapo coins aren't important, unless you want your crew back. I myself have one coin left. I'll post back with the treasure in my FAQ that I'm working on. Hope this helps!

User Info: poke_nerd97

poke_nerd97 - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. Did you get the coin from the 2nd world where you can turn the lavastream on and off? (changes the level)

User Info: Lordpervert

Lordpervert - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. I haven't been in here yet, but the treasure is in Bakibeards area of watersong. Go to the opreah area, up about 2 stairs and to a gate. I am not 100% sure that this is where it is, but I am almost certain. The gate was previously shut, but now it should be open. Hope this helps abit!

User Info: poke_nerd97

poke_nerd97 - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. Not usefull for the topic but the programmers should have made a screen where you can check it all... don't you all agree?

User Info: Lordpervert

Lordpervert - 11 years ago 0   0
  5. After finding the big treasure coins you can find the clowns you drew at the start of the game in some levels.

User Info: PlatypusPro

PlatypusPro - 11 years ago 0   0
  6. After finding all the pirate coins you can buy the last three songs in the store

User Info: Azrael_4835

Azrael_4835 - 11 years ago 0   0
  7. Well, the treasure is not something that is clear at first, go into Issac's shop, look at the music, there are 3 extra. a.k.a. Baki Beard's Treasure

User Info: Nintendo_dood

Nintendo_dood - 8 years ago 0   0
  8. It's listed under the "Cheats" tab here on GameFAQs what collecting all the pirate coins does. As Nintendo_dood said, it unlocks 3 more music tracks in Isaac's shop.

User Info: H_Hog

H_Hog - 7 years ago 0   0
  9. After you get every BakiBeard coin, the last 3 tracks are unlocked in Isaac's shop, those being the intro, Light of My Life, and Real Life.

User Info: TrinityRedman12

TrinityRedman12 - 2 years ago 0   0