Does anyone know an AR code for pokerus that only affects wild pokemon ONLY (I want to see how it works on roamers)?

1. So you get pokerus when you battle a wild pokemon that has it, which means there's a chance the roamers can get it.

I want to see what happens if a roamer has it and how pokerus works if you don't catch the pokemon who has it yet said pokemon is still in game. Does it follow the same timer as your own pokemon? Does it go away after only one battle? Etc.

Because I haven't found a proven answer to these questions (I just get what people think happens) I'm want to do the research for it myself. I know it's probably useless stuff to know, but I really want to find out.

I can't find a AR code that only/specifically affects wild pokemon though so I can look into this. If someone has a code that'll help me with this I'd really appreciate it.

User Info: Zorana

Zorana - 1 month ago
  2. *I'm wanting to do the research

Typo...

User Info: Zorana

Zorana - 1 month ago