Why won't my Action Replay read Heart Gold?

1. I recently decided to buy Heart Gold out of nostalgia for the old Pokemon games and I remembered I used an Action Replay for it so I wanted to use it.
    The only problem is that it doesn't register Heart Gold being in the cartridge, how do I get it to read the game?

User Info: TheUnknownWarri

TheUnknownWarri - 4 weeks ago
  2. Also to add more confusion, it works fine with Gen 4 and 5 games, but not this

User Info: TheUnknownWarri

TheUnknownWarri - 4 weeks ago
  3. Have you checked to see if it is an actual copy of the game and not a fake, I don't exactly know how action replays work though so I'm not much help. Sorry.

User Info: Brodster1

Brodster1 - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. It might be a fake copy. There are many guides online to help you tell if its a fake or not.
    After you look at the guides and it turns out not to be a fake, it might be a problem with the Action Replay.

User Info: pikminzane

pikminzane - 2 weeks ago 0   0