How do I solve the spearow with mail?

1. I forgot who I'm supposed to deliver webster's mail to! anyone remember?

User Info: DragonFerrets

DragonFerrets - 10 years ago

1. A sleepy fat guy at Route 30 (he's next to an Apricorn Tree)

You'll get TM Rest as the reward. Enjoy!

User Info: MetalKingBoo

MetalKingBoo (Expert) - 10 years ago 4   1

1. Take the Spearow to the fat guy on Route 30 for the Rest TM. Talk to the guard again afterwards for an HP Up.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 10 years ago 3   1

1. I wouldn't deliver it since rest is pretty useless and the spearow is at a high level at that moment. Furthermore, one level higher and it will learn a nice move, mirror move, it will evolve. Also it knows one of my personal favorite moves, aerial ace, which can't miss, EVER! Plus I've got a huge preference for Flyingtypes because of their ridiculous speed and (nonspecial) attackpower! So: keep it, remove the mail andlet the fat guy rest on his own! :p

GRTZ

User Info: 1m1i1k1e1y

1m1i1k1e1y - 10 years ago 1   2
  2. Before u enter violet city on route 30, the fat guy that was tired will take the pokemon hell give u the tm for rest, and say something bout dark cave, forgot wat but yeah..hope this helped

User Info: SolidIce420

SolidIce420 - 10 years ago 1   3