Where can I find the bell for HO-OH?

1. I got the Rainbow wing now but who or where do I go to get the bell for HO-OH?

User Info: mjc09

mjc09 - 10 years ago

1. Get all 8 Badges and attempt to leave New Bark Town along the water to the east. Your Childhood Friend Lyra/Ethan stops you and s/he'll suggest you go talk to Prof. Elm. Do so and he gives you a Master Ball and suggests you go to Ecruteak City to talk to the Kimono Girls you've been meeting all over Johto.

You'll have 5 Battles with Level 38 Eevee-lutions in this order with no breaks in-between (like the Winstrate Family sidequest of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald):
    1. Umbreon
    2. Espeon
    3. Flareon
    4. Jolteon
    5. Vaporeon

They'll give you the Clear Bell when you win then they'll head to Ho-oh's roost (top of Bell Tower) in HeartGold or Lugia's roost (bottom of Whirl Islands) in SoulSilver.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 10 years ago 6   0

Answers

1. You have to battle the kimono girls in Ecruteak city. Note that this can only be done after all 8 badges have been obtained. Afterwards, go to the Bell Tower in Ecruteak, and at the top, Ho-Oh is there.

User Info: jwolfe340

jwolfe340 - 10 years ago 2   1