How do I solve the first puzzle in the game?

1. Help! I can't even get started. "Look out for Andover on the date of this month that fills in this pattern". 3, 9, 4. I have tried everything I can think of from adding and subtracting numbers to applying the numbers to months. The answer can only be in numbers and even when I try putting in any number from one to twelve to designate the month....they are all wrong! Can anyone help me out thre? Thanks!

User Info: fayechinn

fayechinn - 9 years ago

Answers

1. There's more text to the puzzle. If you scroll down the rest of the pattern is there.

User Info: s2s4as2

s2s4as2 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. The answer is 21, The way I figured it out is not the way the game has it. I did it this way: 3x3=9 9-5=4 4x3=12 12-5=7 7x3=21 and 21-5=16. They needed the date of the month not the months date to get the answer. Hope this helps.

User Info: arissa885

arissa885 - 9 years ago 0   0