Why does the game never recognize my face?

1. I keep lining up my face with the outline but it never recognizes my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: possesedmario

possesedmario - 11 years ago
  2. the DS cameras are not that good some times sorry ... i wish i did not get this or Dragon Quest Wars

User Info: matt700_X

matt700_X - 9 years ago

1. It's because you have an oddly-shaped head. You must get a new one to make it work.

User Info: were1wolf

were1wolf - 11 years ago 3   1

Answers

1. I think your problem is your background. I had a lot of trouble at first, but I realized it was because the wall behind me was a similar pale pallor as my un-sun-kissed face.

If you have a lighter skin tone, try and find a darker background.

User Info: IceDreamCastle

IceDreamCastle - 10 years ago 0   1
  2. if you were trying to play this in the car is why you were having trouble. if you were wearing a hat or glasses, remove it while playing. if have facial hair, the background must be brighter. if you were playing in a dark room or out in the sun, try to find a right amount of lighting. I know its quite difficult to get it working.

User Info: ANTI_Bob

ANTI_Bob - 10 years ago 0   1