Where can I find Plates?

1. Anyone still here!!?!

Actually this game was released several years ago. But I just played this game a few days ago lol. There is a feeling of nostalgia to want to go back to playing ds game :D

It's time to explain why I'm here.

My question is about plates location in this game. Actually I know where to find it, but I don't know all of them. As far as I playing this game, I only find 34 plates from 40. Everyone have location list of all plates? Like, in "this" river or "that" lake in southeast of "*land" or northeast of "*land*/other spesific location?
    Thanks before,

User Info: TaaroTR_

TaaroTR_ - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Others can get in parliament quest where it unlocks secret hidden location.. but first you must all minister agree in parliament quest or the quest will be closed permanently so beware..dont save if that happens ..if not youll will not be able to get the quest ..parliament quest given is random and there is each certain paliament quest per character minister thus you only required to select 3 minister per game.. so you cant be able to get all plates unless you test all character to minister per game .. i havent test all coz it takes time.
    Akurin has quest that you get queen wind fairy

User Info: RavenMay

RavenMay - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. List of all summon plates in english version
    1.chakka
    2.unicorn
    3.sylphie
    4.dorobon
    5.dandan
    6.akudama
    7.herb sheep
    8.fuuga
    9.sea maid
    10.goldust
    11.windy
    12.rafinos
    13.hammerhead
    14.skarra
    15.rabinia
    16.cici
    17.inferno
    18.riot
    19.lilith
    20.birdman graif
    21.robona
    22.aurora
    23.beast king ward
    -reward parliament quest of
    Mumu
    24.brion
    25.mushroom princess
    26.leisdark
    27.predora
    28.tribeat
    29.aishu
    30.demon king kailbatos
    31.fairy queen marris
    - reward parliament quest of
    Akurin
    32.vanpanera
    33.dolfie
    34.draglord
    35.shiny bell
    36.crystallia
    -reward parliament quest of
    Elnadita krebantik
    37.whitetail
    - reward parliament quest of
    Sotina Lonz
    38.marunba
    39.lord of heaven
    -reward parliament quest of
    Zeiss Endoji
    40.dragon god seraphis
    34,35,38,40 will be available after defeating the kravis/(final boss) the game. Newgame+ will open new story in last synopsis where nether pit will be open ,,talk to the bard in st. lea and you will open new extra boss of nethet pit extension hardest than kravis.

User Info: RavenMay

RavenMay - 11 months ago 0   0