How do I beat the squid dude?

1. please help! I've tried like 20 times and still can't beat him! (maybe I just really suck) My character is lv 13 and a RAmar. (so i can't use shield)
    please if you know any kind of strategy please feel free to tell'. thanx for all the help!

User Info: Cloud_King8

Cloud_King8 - 9 years ago

1. It's best for you to equip slicer type weapon, and aim it's head.
    I'm the type that never use a shield in battle at all; because the attacking animation is too uncool for me... =)
    Stock up fluids+mates and learn Resta(your PP is primarily for Resta, the rest for PA), and dodge his attacks.

On First Phase (It stays in the middle of the wooden 'ring'), it has an attack in which he was spinning around and
    hits you with the tentacle multiple times, and HURTS!!
    To dodge this, simply go to the edge of the outer ring of the platform. Easier said: go as far as you can from it
    until you can't get any further. Then you are safe

On Second Phase (It stays outside the ring), It has "Drill Tentacle" and "Chewing Attack".
    I can't help about Drill Tentacle (It two Spinning Tentacles thrust at you) , it hard to dodge except you are very far
    away.
    Before it chews you, it drags you to its mouth by creating air vaccum. If you are not far enough and is not likely
    to escape this attack, just make sure you are at full HP (if don't, heals immidiately).
    Then you will survive with 5-10% health when it spit you out.

I'm using Newman (FOnewearl) and my first mission force me to deal with that 'dude'..
    I'm at Lv 5, and sadly i don't have slicer.
    So i'm holding my Saber (or Sabre?) with Cross Rave PA, stock up fluids, and Rock n' Roll!!
    I died 4-5 times from it, but after I get used by its attacks and are able to endure the long battle, I successfully killed it.

Good luck..

User Info: kusumahadi

kusumahadi - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Level up to level 15. i have a RAmar too and I beat the squid at that level with a bozuka

User Info: black_fireZX

black_fireZX - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. Dodge then attack, and heal when you need to thats what I did finished it at level 14.

User Info: yoyosy

yoyosy - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. Use Range Weapon. Attack the mouth after it failed to suck n chew you. repeat the process several time

User Info: TheDefend

TheDefend - 9 years ago 1   0
  4. Ok i did this as a racast, best idea is to get a gun with the cool photona attack(charge attack) then wait till his tentacles are on the ground to unleash while facing one, i owned that fool usintg that method,

also to avoid attacks:

when a tentacle is raised above you then start runnin to the side and dodge roll, if all tentacles are up, stay stationary till last few secoonds the dodge roll, dont worry about hitting his head, stay in the middle and shoot his tentacles, when he starts to spin go to the edge quick or he will hit you and do lots of damage, when he suck run away to the sides and back , then dodge roll to avoid poison spit. repeat.

when he goes to second mode try focusing on 1 tentacle and stan on the outide and shoot not the inside, if you do it right you will destroy the tentacle, the do in the other. then shoot the head if he is still alive, at this point he can only use his suck move which you should now know how to dodge

User Info: zadok127

zadok127 - 9 years ago 1   0
  5. For the most part it shouldnt be too hard. Just make sure you NEVER get sucked in because that hurts the most. After you learn the timing with the tentacles they are easy to dodge, so just attack away. Did it as a lvl 5 FOnewearl. If you need to, get rid of everything except normal attack, roll, and healing items on your pallete and you should be able to make it through.

User Info: sniper1847

sniper1847 - 9 years ago 1   0
  6. Just role to the side when it spin and stay away from the face when it pull u closer and increase your mag lv so it could use photon blast granar is the best

User Info: AznKingLor

AznKingLor - 9 years ago 1   0