What do ATA, MST, DFP and ATP mean?

1. I'm having a bit of trouble. What do ATA, MST, DFP and ATP mean?

User Info: Colonel_Radec

Colonel_Radec - 9 years ago

1. ATA - Attack accuracy. Determines the chance that you will hit the enemy with weapon attacks vs their evasion.
    MST - Mind. Determines the damage of Force weapons and all Techniques.
    DFP - Defense points. Determines how much damage you negate when you get hurt.
    ATP - Attack points. Determines the damage done by Hunter and Ranger weapons.

User Info: Anzanthemighty

Anzanthemighty - 9 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. I think MST means Mind Strength actually though.

User Info: Efaj

Efaj - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. I wasn't going to waste my time correcting this small error... But just to clarify:

ATP: Attack Power
    DFP: Defense power
    MST: Mental Strength

Your ATA was right!
    Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm assuming these are the same as PSO where I'm POSITIVE of them.

User Info: Seasqwaa

Seasqwaa - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Just want too add,
    Wand/Rod/Slicer DOES NOT counts ATP for the damage dealt if you physically hits a target.
    Instead, it will use MST.
    Kinda odd for Wand and Rod,
    but it makes sense for Slicer since it is moved by mystic power than swinging power..
    (you will understand if you combo your attacks using slicer to a fairly far target)

User Info: kusumahadi

kusumahadi - 9 years ago 0   0