What should I feed my mag?

1. My character is a Force Newman.
    What should I feed my mag to get the best out of it?

User Info: MrGandW1

MrGandW1 - 9 years ago

1. Mag raising is by far the best part of this game.
    Google the "look" of the mag that you want and aim towards it.

Mags have 4 tiers:
    T1 (starting)
    T2 Lv10
    T3 Lv30
    T4 Lv60

At each tier it will change its look, feeding stat gains based on item rarity, and photon blast. If it is like any of the older ones, your mag at T4 will change every 5 levels if you adjust its stats.

This is how evolutions are governed:
    T2: POW Highest, Hit Highest, DEF Highest, Mind Highest
    T3: POW Highest, POW only, Hit Highest, Hit only, DEF Highest, DEF only, Mind Highest, Mind only
    T4: POW > DEF > Hit+Mind, POW > Hit > DEF+Mind, POW > Mind > Def+Hit (and similar for other stats)
    Each is a different evolution. And look.

If you're based only statwise, I'd go for a 60Mind 20Hit 20Def Mag for max level. Though that's my opinion and everybody's going to have one different.

User Info: StockOptions

StockOptions - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. For Mostly a mind boost and some power, feed it fluids and tech disks. For mostly hit and some mind, feed atomizers. I myself would go with the first option, so any fluid and tech disks. Use low level ones for low level mags and save thing s like trifluids for about tier 3 mags.

User Info: madmax444

madmax444 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Feed it star atumizers it will bring your mag up one level

User Info: dslover00

dslover00 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. To add to Madmax444's answer, Weapons and Armor will increase stats as well.
    Weapons with a sword symbol add Power, Any armor will add Guard, Weapons with a gun symbol add Hit, & Weapons with a staff symbol add Mind.

User Info: robin_killian

robin_killian - 9 years ago 0   0