I dont know how to save the game ?

1. I allready played it about ten times but i can save it why ? please someone help me

User Info: lonehearts

lonehearts - 10 years ago
  2. But i cant i allready try it like it says save failed or something please help until 10 answers

User Info: lonehearts

lonehearts - 10 years ago
  3. My game is in japanese language so how supposed i understand it??

User Info: lonehearts

lonehearts - 9 years ago

1. You'll get to save way later, about 30 to 45 minutes into the game, after a lot of talking. Specifically after the ship first crashes and Alfin tells you you need a Code Key, you'll find yourself roaming around inside the ship. Approach the robot on the right and you'll get to save/load.

User Info: Dorfl_2

Dorfl_2 - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. just if you are playing a pirated file it wont save, or will save and corrupt the save file, i have a friend that had the same problem with his R4, i dont recomend using r4 or any flash carts. just import the title, is not expencive

User Info: Kyoshiro12345

Kyoshiro12345 - 7 years ago 1   0