How do I feed the gargoyle?

1. What are the Five food types he requests me to bring?

User Info: Rydelightning

Rydelightning - 10 years ago

1. From what I could tell, I could find out 4 of them. They are Laughing Jim, Fly Agaric Mushroom, Centipede, and Globefish. I'm not sure about what the last one would be, and I'm already past the event, so I can't verify what the fifth would be. Also, you should only need 3 types, and the mushrooms and centipedes are relatively easy to find, so the mystery can be done quickly.

User Info: DBDjango

DBDjango - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. The Gargoyle will eat things such as centipedes, laughing Jinn Mushrooms, Fly Agaric Mushrooms. Bring him any of these three times and he will say that they do keep him awake but they have strange effects on him. Eventually, he will say that he wants you to bring him a combination of all the foods that had some effect on his energy. Go and stock up on all these items and return to the cave. He will then eat the 'food' and be cured.

User Info: Moxy334

Moxy334 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Well once you have found it, you will need to feed it 2 centipeds 2 mushrooms ask around to find out whitch and 2 tiger globe fish

User Info: codfish8

codfish8 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. The way I did it is that I got a centipede from the forest, a tiger globe fish from the sea, and a Fly Agaric Mushroom at lover's point. Get two of each of these, but feed him only one of each, then talk to him again and he'll eat the other 3.

User Info: Amyelizbiz

Amyelizbiz - 10 years ago 0   0
  4. I was actually able to solve the mystery by feeding the gargoyle a centipede, Laughing Jinn Mushroom, and Fly Agaric Mushroom.

User Info: akumazrose

akumazrose - 10 years ago 0   0
  5. you can feed it:
    Tiger Globefish (Globefish)
    Centipede
    Fly Agric Mushrooms
    Moonlit Mushrooms
    Laughing Jin Mushrooms

but if you really want to know which you need talk to your villagers and see what they know.

User Info: iYukiChi

iYukiChi - 9 years ago 0   0
  6. First, you need to get two centipedes, then two, Argaric Mushrooms (i think) then you need to get a Tiger Globe Fish! Either Fly Argaric, Moonlit, or Laughing Jinn (two of everything but the fish). In the order you give him is..... centipede, mushroom, then the fish.

User Info: Shaileiana

Shaileiana - 7 years ago 0   0