What do I need to do to unlock Milky Way wishes?

1. I don't get it! I beat Spring Breeze, Dyna Blade, I've found 20/60 of the treasures in The Great Cave Offensive, I won against King Dedede in the Gourment Race, and I beat Meta Knight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I need to find all 60 treasures? My friend didn't find all 60, but he still unlocked Milky Way Wishes!!!! Please, please, please if you know somthing, help me out!!! Thanks for reading!

User Info: pikachu43796

pikachu43796 - 12 years ago

1. I think you need 30 treasures. I didn't get it for 20. Might as well try. If it doesn't work, try to get more.

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 12 years ago 2   1

Answers

1. I unlocked MWW with only 11/60 treasures in GCO. (...weird)

User Info: jepaai13

jepaai13 - 12 years ago 2   2
  2. Try to repeat all the games and if that fails,try again.Maybe there's something wrong.Also,try to redownload the game(that will not infere with the profiles

User Info: Kelvin990123

Kelvin990123 - 12 years ago 0   0
  3. Beat all the bosses you necessarily need to beat to move on....

the boss in the castle is optional (i don't know why),
    and after wham bam rock, the elevators will get you back to the beginning, but with the warp star this time.

I ended up getting 25 treasures, so there's really no requirement in that.

User Info: kirbychanie

kirbychanie - 12 years ago 0   0
  4. The trap you can fall into here is getting 30+ treasures in the Great Cave Offensive but not actually completing it. After you beat Spring Breeze, Dyna Blade and Gourmet Race, you can unlock Revenge of Metaknight if you have 30+ treasures in the Great Cave Offensive (you don't have to finish it, I've tried this.) If you make it to a save point with 30+ treasures it is unlockable. Even if you complete Revenge of Metaknight, if you haven't got out of the cave, you will not unlock Milky Way Wishes.
    If you are missing the fourth star on your file, go back to the Great Cave Offensive, run through all the areas (skip Old Tower unless you want to get more treasures) and beat Wham Bam Rock (boss in garden area). Go into the door situated on the left hand side once you defeat the boss. Go up the elevators, and when you reach the room you started in, go up, then left. A star should be waiting for you.
    To summarize, you need 5 stars on your file to unlock it.

User Info: Biospark27

Biospark27 - 12 years ago 3   4