How do I solve Last king of Africa?

1. In the last king africa how do I calibrate the water machine to enable me to prepare the princesses bath?

User Info: lincolnlill

lincolnlill - 10 years ago

Answers

1. First, talk with the princess to get her medallion (calibration disk), then go to the room on the right of the hammam and tap the switch on the right wall, which turns out to be the machinery's main switch. Insert the medallion in the top slot and flip the switch: you'll be asked to tap the dots appearing on the card to punch holes through the paper, obtaining a somewhat retro calibration card. Move to the projector, tap on it and insert the card through the top, activating the calibration system. Turn the wheels until the lights match the holes and you're done.

To activate the boiler, move to the left room and use the cloth, oil and lighter on it. Ta-dah, you're done!

User Info: Evrain

Evrain - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Where do you get the cloth from?

User Info: poelie1977

poelie1977 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. If I remember correctly, the cloth was in the chamber on the left of the bath, on the machine (boiler) you need to get started...

You can press select to see which objects you can use, if you do so, a shiny star will appear on them

User Info: soulshakers

soulshakers - 10 years ago 0   0