What pokemon have the shortest egg hatch time?

1. What three have the shortest amount of steps?

User Info: Dawgz525

Dawgz525 - 11 years ago

1. Magikarp has the lowest base steps (1,280).
    The next would be Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Azurill, Pachirisu, and Croagunk (2,560).

Base steps only determines where you start before the Flame Body and Magma Armor Ability Modifiers. It only takes 5000 steps if you don't get an egg every time (they have a chance to spawn every 256 steps based on compatibility).

Here's some additional info:
    www.psypokes.com/lab/breeding.php

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 11 years ago 2   2

1. if i'm not wrong, caterpie and weedle both requires 3840 base steps to hatch their eggs; I tell you "base steps"because i notice that the more eggs you hatch, more steps requires: i notice that because i have hatched like 25 weddle eggs, and everytime the steps required increments like 250/300 steps for egg. So for my final egg i walked for 5000 or so steps.

I hope i helped you out ^^!!

User Info: pokedepo

pokedepo - 11 years ago 1   4