Where can I find the Move Relearner?

1. Where may i find this dude i am in need of relearning some stuff on my torterra and could really use it? plz and thanks

User Info: Mr-Pepper

Mr-Pepper - 10 years ago

1. One of the houses in Pastoria, a bulky man asking for heart scales.

Remember to take some with you.

Refer to the FAQ section if you need help getting those.

Hope it helps.

User Info: UchihaNemesis

UchihaNemesis - 10 years ago 5   1

Answers

1. Unless I'm mistaken, he's in Pastoria City in the house closest to the harbor. I think there may be a sign on the outside. And yes, he takes Heart Scales in payment. There are a number lying around on Route 213 and Valor Lakefront, as well as islands on some of the water routes. Also Underground.

Depending on the attack, it may also be available at one of the Move Tutors in exchange for Shards.

User Info: starknight75

starknight75 (Expert) - 10 years ago 6   3
  2. Pastoria City. The house next to the lake in the middle of the city and the guy that says "I'm standing in the middle of Pastoria!" I think it's next to the PokeCenter.

1 Heart Scale per move re-learned

User Info: varo205

varo205 - 10 years ago 1   1