How can I beat Fantina?

1. I can beat its duskull and haunter but i cant beat its Mismagius I tried but it kills all of my pokemon when it is at red hp. my team is:

Monferno lvl 23
    Togepi lvl 23
    Psyduck lvl 23
    Bibarel lvl 23
    Luxio lvl 23
    and a lvl 14 zubat in the box

Do I need to level them up or do I need to replace some of them?

User Info: Rozaba

Rozaba - 3 weeks ago
  2. Also my team moves is

monferno: Mach punch, leer, flame wheel and return
    Togepi: Yawn, rock smash, metronome and sweet kiss(i gave it rock smash because it dont have any moves that do damage meteronome is the only one that does)
    Psyduck: Scratch, water pulse, confusion and rock smash(i gave it rock smash before i get the togepi so i can smash rocks)
    Bibarel: Headbutt. rollout, water gun and cut
    Luxio: Tackle, Bite, charge and spark
    Zubat: Leech life, supersonic, astonish and bite

And the tms and hms i have is: Rock tomb, flash, stealth rock, grass knot, cut and rock smash

User Info: Rozaba

Rozaba - 3 weeks ago

1. Mismagius is a few levels above your team, so leveling up might not be a bad idea. Besides Shadow Ball, it also has Psybeam and Magical Leaf. Togepi will be useless in this fight, and Monferno, Psyduck, and Bibarel all lose to her coverage moves.

If you don't want to swap out any team members, I think Luxio is your best bet. As long as you can avoid critical hits, you can use Charge to boost your Sp.Def to the point where you can survive a hit. Then just alternate between attacking and healing.

If switching Pokemon is acceptable, I'd say try for a Steel-type like Probopass. It has high defenses, resists Shadow Ball and Psybeam, and takes neutral damage from Magical Leaf. Find Nosepass in Mt. Coronet and level it up inside so it evolves. Magnet Bomb should pack enough punch, and if you want extra insurance, it learns Thunder Wave at level 25.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 3   1
  2. Ok thank you for helping me

User Info: Rozaba

Rozaba - 3 weeks ago