What are the best moves, items and abilities for my Pokémon?

1. I am about to start my journey and I’ve already thought of my team but I don’t know what moves I should use
    My Pokémon are:
    Infernape
    Luxray
    Bronzong
    Abomasnow
    Gliscor
    And one other I don’t know what

User Info: Blakey-0758

Blakey-0758 - 5 days ago

1. I'd say (and keep in mind that these are, imo, optimal set ups, but not necessarily achievable before the post-game, so, if you were specifically looking for an in-game setup, please, leave a comment):

Infernape: Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Thunder Punch and Earthquake/Stone Edge, with Adamant or Jolly Nature and Life Orb or Expert Belt. Technically Iron Fist would be better, but, if you wanna keep using your Starter, it will have Blaze, which will be situational but fine, for in-game.

Luxray: Adamant, Intimidate, Spark (yes, this is the best Physical STAB it gets, this Generation; there's also Thunder Fang but it's less accurate and with a lower effect chance, so it's less consistent), Crunch, Return, Superpower

Bronzong: Brave Nature, Levitate, Gyro Ball, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Trick Room

Abomasnow: this one can go either way, offensively, tbh, but, if you wanna take advantage of its only Ability, in this Gen, Snow Warning, Special is likely better: Blizzard, Giga Drain/Energy Ball, Surf, Shadow Ball

Gliscor: Hyper Cutter (although both are pretty situational, in-game, and, for competitive Singles of this Gen, Sand Veil is better), Earthquake, Brick Break, U-Turn, Fire Fang/Aerial Ace.

Items vary widely depending on, again, what are your intentions, for this team.. Most of the competitively good ones are only available late or post-game, and, in-game, you can also use repeats, so Expert Belt is often a good choice. You could also run Leftovers on the bulkier stuff, like Bronzong and Gliscor.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 5 days ago 2   1
  2. Preferably Ingame stuff but it's still a great help

User Info: Blakey-0758

Blakey-0758 - 5 days ago
  3. This is Platinum version. No Hidden Abilities means no Iron Fist Infernape. ;)

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad - 4 days ago

Answers

1. You look like you could use a Water-type. Bibarel can fill in and also function as an HM slave. I'd suggest Strength, Rock Climb, Surf, Waterfall.

If any of these HMs are distributed to other Pokemon feel free to get creative.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad - 4 days ago 1   1