What are good nicknames for a female Rapidash and a Magnezone (Not overused)?

1. After I restarted, I recently caught a female Ponyta and I dont have a nickname on her yet. As for a Magnezone when I get far enough to get a Magnemite what would I name it. I want something not overused... if that is possible

User Info: Megapup

Megapup - 4 weeks ago

1. A nickname should be easy for you to comprehend, while still holding significant meaning to you.

We cannot feasibly make this decision for you. But, I personally used names of hydroelectric dams for my Magnemites: Hoover, Cooleigh, et cetera.

As for Ponyta: Ponyta's a horse, right? Name her after a famous racing horse. Or something that sounds like what a racing horse would be called.

User Info: hylianarmy

hylianarmy (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 4   1

1. I name my rapidash spirit like the horse in that movie. Kind of lame, I know, but it has nostalgic value. As for magnezone, idk maybe something like flux.

User Info: Duncandonuts

Duncandonuts (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  2. Well by personal preference, my 10 year old self at the time had a Rapidash, this was in my Platinum game, I looked back and found it! And what was the name you ask? Well... Stallion, Honestly i'm not sure what i was thinking, but i love it :D

I researched and 10 year old me was smart enough to know that a male horse is in-fact called a stallion.
    So they're ya go! Stallion! honestly it is an alright name, but i can think of better.

Rapidash:
    Stallion
    Colt
    FAST MOEFOE (fits character limit)
    Spirit
    Man o' War
    Alfonso

User Info: sluq

sluq - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  3. Hellion
    Railgun

You're welcome.

User Info: Guide

Guide - 2 weeks ago 0   1