Where can I find EXP share?

1. Its impossible for my starly to fight,where can i get EXP share?

User Info: darklikex

darklikex - 10 years ago

1. You can get the Exp. Share by having seen 35 pokemon and you get it from the Prof.'s assistant in the gate to the cycling road.

User Info: Coleian

Coleian - 10 years ago 6   2

Answers

1. You can get it at the gate house while leaving Eterna City.

User Info: Kazusa

Kazusa (Expert) - 10 years ago 7   4
  2. ALSO, you have the option of obtaining more in the Jubilife TV center (assuming this game still has that.... I don't have this game yet) if you go up to the counter she will compare trainer ID #s on pokemon to a random card she draws. If (I believe 4) digits match, you get another experience share. I really apologize if this is incorrect. But then yes, in the gate house as well.

User Info: spitllama

spitllama - 10 years ago 5   2
  3. Must have seen at least 35 Pokemons, go to the bottom gate of the cycling road, a professor will be there, talk to him and you will obtain the EXP Share.

User Info: lDeathFirel

lDeathFirel - 10 years ago 2   3