Pokemon Platinum Version (DS)

Where can I find EXP share?

1. Its impossible for my starly to fight,where can i get EXP share?
    darklikex - 13 years ago - report

1. You can get it at the gate house while leaving Eterna City.
    Kazusa (Expert) - 13 years ago - report
    79   34

Answers

1. ALSO, you have the option of obtaining more in the Jubilife TV center (assuming this game still has that.... I don't have this game yet) if you go up to the counter she will compare trainer ID #s on pokemon to a random card she draws. If (I believe 4) digits match, you get another experience share. I really apologize if this is incorrect. But then yes, in the gate house as well.
    spitllama - 13 years ago - report
    53   30

2. You can get the Exp. Share by having seen 35 pokemon and you get it from the Prof.'s assistant in the gate to the cycling road.
    Coleian - 13 years ago - report
    52   45

3. Must have seen at least 35 Pokemons, go to the bottom gate of the cycling road, a professor will be there, talk to him and you will obtain the EXP Share.
    lDeathFirel - 13 years ago - report
    35   35

1. Where can I find Gible? Enemy/Boss DS
    1 answer
  2. 4 answers
  3. 6 answers
  4. 5 answers