Anwar's Final Confession?

1. I'm having trouble getting Anwar's final confession, after you beat the game. I've played through twice already, but he won't confess.

At Chapter 4, I used the Hair Decoration when I gave Anwar gifts and got him to the sixth love scene with the pale blue heart background. So when I escape the dungeon, he simply lets me go.

In Chapter 5, I got the rest of the pale blue heart love scenes and he was the one who sent me the love letter, and confessed to me at the fountain. He also got sucked into the book and Rex gave me his page.

I released him from the book at Chapter 11, with no male Spirits unshackled and no one else who liked me enough.

Vis told me that Anwar and I are "so in love". I've gotten all of Anwar's side quests, and removed his "VOID" code. I have his title as "Friendly" (as is his Aspiration) and his CP is 116000.

Am I missing anything?

User Info: kyrielorano

kyrielorano - 11 years ago

1. No, when Vis tells you that you are so in love with somebody you are going out and there is nothing much you can do. If you want to see him ask you out, you have to get a new boyfriend then give anwar gifts again then go to sleep and he'll be in your room the next morning and he will ask you out.

User Info: gaaraloverfan

gaaraloverfan - 11 years ago 3   0