Is there a faster way to get to your codes?

1. This game seems pretty cool except for one thing. Unless I'm missing something, if I want to put say the dog code on my sword, I have to look through almost every page looking for the specific code for my sword. Is there someway to just search for what you want? It's getting really tiresome looking through everything everytime I need a different code on things.

-I know the book is divided up into say monsters and people etc, but if you are looking for certain codes to make a recipe you still end up having to search through the whole book.

User Info: pockyrin

pockyrin - 8 years ago

1. Nope, there's no easy way to find that specific code. Later in the game I spent more time looking for specific codes than I did anything else.

User Info: Camden

Camden - 8 years ago 1   0