Where does Southern Flight School Located?

1. I didn't understand about "It sealed at 1 west and 1 north from western desert oasis." Do you know where does it mean?

User Info: frealberarcha

frealberarcha - 9 years ago

1. It's been a while since I've played this game but, if I can remember, when you are in the western desert and you look down at the map on the lower screen of your DS, there should be, almost at the top left of the map, some words like "Western desert 1" etc etc. Move around into different parts of the desert, still watching that spot until it turns to "Western Desert Oasis" or something like that. When you get to there, you need to go left once into the next part of the desert, and then go up once and then you should find what you're looking for, hopefully :) I hope this helps you and works out! x

User Info: xkimimeakox

xkimimeakox - 8 years ago 2   1