Where can I find Stephanie?

1. I'm obsessed by the Stephanie, but i have killed so far more than 200 draculinas and nothing! all i got is crepe suzet, but no stephanie. could anyone tell me how to farm draculinas to make appear just one stephanie? thanks

User Info: Perfectionist91

Perfectionist91 - 9 years ago
  2. yo, thanks... i found that damn equipment on the first draculina i killed today XD

User Info: Perfectionist91

Perfectionist91 - 9 years ago

1. Hm... well, for starters, getting a good deal of luck-boosting equips may help a bit. Fortune Rings, Ribbon, Robe Decollete, and the Felicem Fio Glyph all help there. As for where to find them, you can easily use the Maps in the FAQs/Guides section to find where they are.

Another probable thing to have is a good place to farm for them and what weapons to use. I usually go for the room that's right underneath the room with the Tin Man in the Library area, and just go up a screen and fall down with weapon in hand, with the weapon being a Melio Falcis or a quick dual-Nitesco, for quick kills.

Other than this, you're best bet is to find it through someone else's shop, but I'm doubting you want to do that, as if you do it this way, you don't get the item listed in your own in-game inventory guide...

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos (Expert) - 9 years ago 1   0