What is the point of the Block Glyph? & Where can I find Alexandrite?

1. What is the point of the Block Glyph? & Where can I find Alexandrite? I need it for the final mission for that villager.

User Info: fr0stm0rn

fr0stm0rn - 10 years ago

1. Cubus is pretty useless, since there aren't a whole lot of monsters that are weak to petrification. You're better off using the other stone glyph, Lapister. I just got it to finish the glyph list. Also, an easy way to get Alexandrite is using the Shop Mode feature for Wireless/Nintendo Wi-Fi.

User Info: KyuNightwing

KyuNightwing - 10 years ago 0   0

1. the point of the block glyph is that it does high damage to stationary enemies. I also is one of the few stone bases attacks, so you can use it again enemies weak to stone

User Info: crazedmimic

crazedmimic - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. To get Alexandrite you can finish the Training Hall or Large Cavern.

Those both have a high chance of giving you Alexandrite.
    You can repeat those 2 stages if you don't get it the first time (they give you pretty nice rewards all the time.)

User Info: _0mega_

_0mega_ - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. ... KyuNightwing misinformed you slight about the "Lapiste" glyph. It doesn't cause Stone damage, only Strike.

User Info: KazarSanaga

KazarSanaga - 10 years ago 0   0