I can't get 100% because of Dracula's room? Have 99.9%

1. Hey guys, sorry to have to ask. I saved all villagers, got all items I can before the Boss rush, beat the game with good ending and Drac medal, but still only have 99.9%. I got all the hidden areas and everything, but when I look at the map, it's Dracula's room that is not filled in, and I can't get 100% without going back in and re-initiating the battle with him again. I don't know what to do, please help.

User Info: Wyruld

Wyruld - 10 years ago

1. you know you can select accept answer =P

User Info: freddyt07

freddyt07 - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. this seems strange but you can basically fight dracula as many times as you want and it should save after the credits and such. I hope that fixes it. if not just look at your maps again carefully

User Info: freddyt07

freddyt07 - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. I figured out that after beating him the first time, I never moved to the left of the room to fill it in....I killed him so fast I never moved over. Thanks for all your answers so far though!

User Info: Wyruld

Wyruld - 10 years ago 1   0