1. I only wanted to know

User Info: 00kyriaki

00kyriaki - 8 years ago

Answers

1. I think the first one is a little harder

User Info: Helluva_Jackass

Helluva_Jackass - 8 years ago 0   0

2. I actually think it is slightly easier than the first one - but I got stuck at the aneurysm operation last time, so I only really basing my opinion on that...
    I also think the controls are easier to use & the guilt operations are straight forward - it is fairly easy to S -rank on most operations as well.

User Info: ace_banana

ace_banana - 8 years ago 0   0

3. Well, I find the first one easier (Minus the X Missions and the Final Sinner. Dang you dying children and *SPOILERSAdamSPOILERS*) than the second one, as I've been flying through on hard, but have had to drop to normal plenty of times (Nous In Emilio, GUILT Returns, The Throat one earlier on, and I'm stuck on the back to back gallbladder and appendix removal, and that's only 4-5 I think haha) But I'm also not on a conventional controller (DS) so... IDK. Of course, I've only met Nous once, and no other Neo-GUILT yet so I guess my opinion is moot so far.

And that anuerysm one in UtK 1 is a pain...

User Info: master_rose

master_rose - 8 years ago 0   0