1. You know how the eye thing opens up and there are white veins that turn red?Well I can't seem to get past this unless I use the healing touch.If I don't,I can sever all but the last one.I use my super quick ninja skills to sever the last one before it turns red,but it's a no go.It ALWAYS turns red before I can cut it off.I have tried this on all levels and I cannot get the last one.This makes me sad.Help?

User Info: gruvigirl77

gruvigirl77 - 10 years ago

1. Make sure that you're <b>holding down</b> the scalpel, not cutting back and forth. When it turns white, just hold down your stylus for maybe a second or two, then let go. Wait for it to turn white again, then repeat. Just repeat this as many times as it takes, usually two, and you will cut it successfully. Just make sure you don't hold it down too long, or the you'll get caught holding it down in the red. Hope that helps.

User Info: Kaleidoscalp

Kaleidoscalp - 10 years ago 0   0

1. Hold the scalpel down on the veins, don't slash.

User Info: jmcwilliams

jmcwilliams - 10 years ago 0   0

2. If it turns red before you can cut it all the way, then just hold it down, then release it, then hold it down again.

User Info: deadpool_legend

deadpool_legend - 10 years ago 0   0