How can I be assured to find key Items?

1. Ok, I've grasped the battle system fairly well, but its the recruiting system I'm having trouble with. More specifically, getting the right key item. Is there any way I can make sure I find the right item at least one stage in advance? Should I drag out the battles to the last turn or something?

User Info: CidVIIChick

CidVIIChick - 11 years ago

Answers

1. ..hard to say. Some are found a few stages in advance. Basically, follow this format
    Turn 1 to 2: Damage all obstacles (50~99% damage) to receive item. Some need to be broken (100% and warrior skill activation). Destroy all obstacles after getting the items

Wait for a few turns, filling the kill matrix (but not completing it). Use the convert time to MP/EXP method if you need to hold off more.

Wait until obstacles regenerate, and repeat step 1. You now have all items, and can proceed to win the mission

There is no way to know until the actual mission if you have all key items seeing as how you have no idea how many characters are in that mission until it is too late.

User Info: GFireX954

GFireX954 - 11 years ago 2   0
  2. In addition note that if the game says that an obstacle needs to be opened not broken, than its best to use less powerful attacks so its percentage wont hit 100%.

User Info: Umbradragon

Umbradragon - 11 years ago 2   0